Boherbue Educare Centre Creche – Full-Time Manager
Boherbue Educare Centre Crèche
The Village Boherbue, Mallow, Co Cork. (029) 76800
Centre Manager full-time position
Boherbue Educare Centre Creche requires a Manager to oversee our Early Learning and Care Service to ensure compliance and best practice in all areas of Child Protection and Welfare across the service.
To provide leadership, line management and support to our Early Years Practitioners and ensure best practice in Boherbue Educare Centre Creche. The Manager will report to the Voluntary
Management Committee (VMC) monthly.
Job Specification (Include, but not limited to)
• Management of Finance
• Management of Staff
• Working knowledge of TUSLA, Pobal requirements
• Understanding of government and statutory requirements associated with childcare industry.
• Day to Day running of the services in line with Child Protection and Welfare guidelines
• Building Relationships with Families/caregivers, staff, members of the wider community
• Administration Duties as assigned by Voluntary Management Committee
The above Job Specification is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties involved and consequently, the post holder may be requested to perform other duties as appropriate to the post which may be assigned to him/her from time to time and to contribute to the development of the post while in office,
Qualifications & Experience
• The successful candidate will ideally be educated to a minimum QQI Level 8 in Early Childhood Studies or equivalent, however we will consider candidates who hold a QQI Level 6.
• Knowledge of Tulsa Early Years Inspectorate, Dept. of Education Inspectorate and Food & Safety Inspectorate with experience of achieving compliance.
• Knowledge of the Pobal funding schemes ECCE and NCS
• Working knowledge of Thesaurus payroll system
• Previous childcare management experience desirable.
Boherbue Educare Centre Creche is a community based Early Learning and Care service, created and managed by a voluntary Board of Management of Parents and interest groups from the surrounding area. Boherbue Educare Centre Creche is committed to providing a consistent high quality Early Learning and Care service, with an enriching curriculum in a nurturing environment.
We strive to provide a home from home, happy, secure and caring atmosphere, with highly experienced and trained Early Years Practitioners. Our service empowers young children to actively pursue their own learning and interests through play. We place an emphasis on building positive relationships with families, working with them to be responsive to their changing needs.
If interested in applying please send an up to date C.V. with a cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications Friday July 9th. Interviews will be held the week commencing July12th