Cheeky Cherubs, Ballincollig – Early Years Educator
Do you want to work in a centre that values you and your creativity?
Our award-winning team are passionate about the early years and strive to provide care that is of the highest quality. We would love for the right candidate to join our ever growing team as we are looking for people that bring the best of themselves. Who are just as creative and capable as the children in our care. Where your skills, interests and hobbies are enabled as much as the children’s are. We have a strengths focus for both our children and educators and are committed to continuous professional development, including non-contact time for all our educators. We provide an exciting range of career opportunities for motivated early years professionals.
We are looking for a qualified, dynamic, educator who is creative and has a passion for Early Childhood Care and Education.
Employee benefits include but are not limited to;
- Annual leave including extra days for longevity of service and centre closure for the Christmas period.
- Competitive salaries depending on qualification and experience
- Access to a pension scheme and counselling services
- Social and team building events
- We provide uniforms and relevant clothing for all weathers to educators
- Employee Discount
If you want to make a difference in young children’s lives and would like to join our team, please contact us.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 33 per week
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Advanced/Higher Certificate (required)
- Minimum Fetac level 5/ 6 in Early Childhood Education & Care (required)
Send your CV to email@example.com