DETAILS OF CORK VACCINATION CLINICS
City Hall, Cork:
– Walk-in clinics for booster vaccinations will take place Saturday, December 18th (8am to 8pm) and Sunday December 19th (8am to 8pm). This walk-in clinic will offer booster doses to eligible people aged 50 and over and Booster Vaccinations for Healthcare Workers over 30.
– In addition, a walk-in clinic for anyone eligible to receive a first or a second dose of a Covid-19 vaccine will take place on Friday December 17th, from 9am to 4pm.
– We are also vaccinating by appointment this week with groups including people aged between 50 and 59; cohort 4; cohort 7; and people who recently registered for first and second doses of a Covid-19 vaccination.
– Opening hours at this centre will shortly be extended and the centre will open at 8am
Bantry vaccination centre, Bantry Primary Care Centre:
– At last weekend’s walk-in clinics, close to 500 people were vaccinated each day.
– A further walk-in vaccination clinic will take place there on Sunday December 19th for booster vaccinations for eligible people aged 50 and over. (Please note, the time for this clinic have yet to be confirmed and will be circulated as soon as they are available).
– We are vaccinating by appointment on weekdays this week with groups including people aged between 50 and 59; cohort 4; cohort 7; and people who recently registered for first and second doses of a Covid-19 vaccination.
Mallow – pop-up vaccination centre at Mallow Primary Healthcare Centre.
– A pop-up walk-in vaccination clinic will be available this Saturday December 18th and Sunday December 19th, 9.15am to 4.15pm. Again, this walk-in clinic will offer booster vaccinations for eligible people age 50 and over.
– The clinic will take place at Mallow Primary Healthcare Centre.