Electric Skyline – Public Lighting Asset Surveyor
Electric Skyline are hiring a Public Lighting Asset Surveyor.
Based from our Munster Regional Office in Glanmire, the Public Lighting Asset Surveyor will work with a Public Lighting Asset Electrician in surveying and reporting on existing Public Lighting Assets for our Local Authority clients throughout Munster, recording the electricians finding on a tablet.
Candidates will need to have the following requirements:
- Good communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Have a full clean driver’s licence
- Have strong mobile IT skills – good with phones/tablets
Advantageous but not essential requirements:
- Electrical experience
- Utility survey experience
- Construction industry experience
- Telecoms experience
- Long term permanent employment
- Competitive salary
- 21 days holidays
- 39 hour week , OT Paid
- Career Development
- Great chance to work largely outdoors
Apply or upload CV here https://electricskyline.ie/public-lighting-asset-surveyor-cork/
Email on CVs to email@example.com.