Food Surplus Management – HGV Driver
Truck Drivers Minimum Full C-License –Mallow, Co Cork
Food Surplus Management (FSM) are recruiting HGV Truck drivers with a minimum full C- license. This is a full-time role, working 5days/week Monday -Friday. Drivers will be based from Mallow, Co Cork.
FSM offer a nationwide commercial food waste collection service. Drivers will be required to drive in the Republic of Ireland and from time to time may also be required to drive in Northern Ireland. The driver will be assigned a daily collection schedule and will be responsible for collecting food waste bins from commercial sites(e.g. Supermarkets, hotels and restaurants etc.).
Drivers are responsible for;
- Smooth running of your assigned vehicle, including Walk-around Checks, logging issues, maintaining cleanliness and returning vehicles with full tanks of fuel and Ad Blue
- Managing their daily collection route efficiently
- Exchange of laundered bins as per customer site requirements, loading of full bins and unloading clean replacement bins
- Filling commercial docket for each collection, leaving one with customer and bringing one to site
- Reporting any collection issues to Transport Team
- Ensuring compliance to FSM Health &Safety Rules as well as H&S rules when on customer sites
- Ensuring driving safely and in compliance with RSA rules of the road
Interested candidates please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . For further information, please call 046-9483002 and ask for Shane Moore the Transport Manager.