Marketing Manager – Cork’s RedFM
About the Role
From great music and entertainment, laugh-out-loud comedy, current affairs and everything in between, RedFM is the place to be, and that is why it is important that we have the right team working behind the scenes.
We are now on the lookout for a talented and experienced marketing professional who can take on the role of Marketing Manager. Reporting to the CEO, you will be instrumental in the marketing strategy for RedFM. You will ensure all content is translated for various channels, including social media, podcasting and the website. You will represent the brand on social media, become part of the voice of RedFM, managing the brand, supporting audience growth, supporting digital growth and maintaining our No.1 position in the commercial radio market.
Responsibilities, Skills & Qualifications
What you’ll do:
· Manage the Sponsorship and Promotions function.
· Manage Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and TikTok accounts.
· Manage the website and ensure content is shared on all relevant channels.
· Manage public engagement, including content moderation.
· Shoot videos in studio using either a camera, a phone or the in studio cameras.
· Manage station podcasts (we use Spreaker).
· Create graphics using various tools including Canva / Photoshop / Illustrator / After Effects, etc.
· Attend the weekly marketing meeting.
· Scheduling social media posts for promotions, partnerships, sponsorships, audience engagement, digital strategy / content and station growth.
· Liaise with on-air and online teams to ensure promotions are effectively communicated – attending weekly programming meetings, RE social media competitions, creating content and managing competitions.
· Supporting the digital strategy and content function in their objectives.
· Analyse consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful goals and strategies across the year.
· Analyse performance using analytics tools (Google Analytics, Audiometrix, etc.) to assess performance and report to management.
· Management and monitoring of site performance and channel performance, and weekly reporting on the same.
· Manage the Reach Out Radio brand (social media, content, Alexa, Irish Radio Player app, etc.)
· Develop creative briefs and guide creative direction with internal programme teams and external agencies.
· Highlight and define ongoing PR opportunities for shows, presenters, and brand initiatives.
· Assist with managing and planning station events around Cork.
· Work alongside Digital and Programming teams to ensure content is in line with brand strategy.
· Be responsible for ongoing project delivery and reporting with key stakeholders.
· Develop loyalty programmes to reward our audiences.
· Manage multiple projects at a time and activate key brand partnerships across the year.
· Deliver and maintain a paid social media strategy alongside social media manager to increase brand reach and meet KPIs.
Skills & Qualifications
If the following sounds like you, you might be the right person for the job:
· You’re a passionate marketer with over 5 years’ consumer brand experience.
· You have a creative flair; you love to think big with ideas that will capture people’s attention.
· You love planning, organisation and you’re always prepared.
· You are commercially savvy.
· You’re in the know and up to date on the latest media trends.
· You have the ability to make decisions quickly when necessary and the resilience to challenge/be challenged.
· You are enthusiastic, passionate and you’re not afraid to challenge the status quo.
· You welcome the chance to own projects, seeing them through to success.
· You’re reliable and can stick to timelines.
· Your writing skills are second to none!
Before applying, make sure you tick the following boxes:
· 5 years of experience in a marketing role.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, media or related field.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
· Metrics-driven marketing mind with a passion for creativity.
· Excellent social media experience.
· Passionate about radio, music and entertainment.
· Experience of commercial partnerships.
· Experience of working closely with agencies.
· Experience with CMS ideally WordPress.
· Experience with Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, TikTok, Social media analytics, Audiometrix, Irish Radio Player, Canva.
· Experience of delivering successful marketing campaigns across traditional and digital media.
· Ability to analyse activity effectiveness, deep dive on performances and clearly articulate results to stakeholders.
· Comfortable with using data analytics to guide marketing decisions and identify business cases for new opportunities.
· Have proven stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence and persuade the business around a vision/idea/strategy.
· Experience of leading and working at consumer events.
· Ability to adapt quickly and work with varying budgets.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday April 22nd