O’Callaghan’s Cafe and Delicatessen – Chef de Partie
O’Callaghan’s Cafe and Delicatessen is a family run business in Mitchelstown Co. Cork. Established in
1988 we are passionate about homemade, wholesome food prepared with the finest of ingredients and
lots of tender loving care. We are daytime restaurant so the position would not require night or split
shifts. We are always closed on Sundays and during COVID are also closed on Mondays.
We are growing our team and have a great opportunity for an ambitious chef to join our busy day time
Café and Delicatessen at the foot of The Galtee Mountains in Mitchelstown, Co. Cork.
We are looking for a full-time, permanent, Chef de Partie who has experience in food production, a
commitment to high quality food and who can work well on own initiative as well as in a team.
Our ideal candidates have:
• Demonstrated 2 years of experience in a busy kitchen.
• Strong skills in food production, waste management, storage and presentation.
• Adherence to systems, recipes, food safety and HACCP procedures
• Organised with great attention to detail and systems
• Reliable, hardworking and flexible
• Ability to work as part of a team in a busy kitchen environment
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €32,500.00-€34,500.00 per year
Please send your CV to email@example.com
All government recommendations and guidelines are followed