OCS – General Operative PRM (Passenger with Reduced Mobility) Services
OCS, One Complete Solution is a leading facilities management company providing a wide range of supports to businesses including Security, Cleaning and Aviation services.
If you are a talented individual looking to join a rapidly expanding and diverse company we would love to hear from you!
We offer a wide range of support and benefits to our employees including:
– Competitive Rate
– Discounted Health Care
– Staff Benefits/Discount Programme
– Employee Assistance Programme
– Training and Development Opportunities
***Excellent Career Opportunities***
***Full Training Provided***
Title: General Operative – PRM (Passenger with Reduced Mobility) Services
Full Time only, up to 40 hours per week.
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
Role: To perform the main tasks outlined in a professional and courteous manner, focusing on delivering the highest level of customer care.
Rules: As per your OCS Employment Contract, OCS Handbook and OCS Policies.
Main Tasks – General Operative
- Deal with any customer requests promptly and courteously in a professional manner.
- work well within the team while maintain grooming and cleaning to high standards to meet client expectations.
- Always maintain Health and Safety standards. Working in a safe and effective manner, in line with the training that is delivered to you and attend all training courses set out by the company.
- Ability to work independently and use initiative, while being part of a team with good attention to detail
- Assess the passenger’s mobility requirements and use relevant equipment to assist PRMs through the airport relevant to their individual mobility needs.
- Where necessary aid with passenger luggage
- Ensure all relevant information regarding the PRM (Passenger with Reduced Mobility) is passed on to the Team Leader/Control Department
- Respond in a timely fashion to allocated tasks as assigned by the operational team
- Liaise and work professionally with all airport stakeholders and airline personnel
- Minimum age requirement 17 years.
- Pass a 5-year security background check and Garda Vetting process.
- Provide 2 verifiable references.
- Eligible to live and work in the E.U.
- Process good written and verbal English
- Must be able to work a range of shifts in a 24-hour, 7 day a week operation as assigned.
- Adhere to the OCS grooming and uniform standards.
- Physically fit, with the capability to lift and push and to walk long distances including up and down slopes.
- Self-motivated and a good communicator
- Customer Service Experience
- Previous Aviation Experience
- Full Driving Licence
- Employee discount
- Store discount
- Wellness program