Walt Disney World… Where Dreams Come True
Walt Disney World Resort is a holiday you have always dreamt of and one you will cherish with your loved ones for years to come. You can enjoy four Walt Disney World Theme Parks and cool off in two of their famous water parks. Escape from the hustle and bustle of the real world and enter the world of make-believe, magic and smiles.
You will find magic, fantasy and lots of fairy dust in Magic Kingdom. A real life fairytale for both adults and kids. Fly through Neverland and enjoy over 40 magical attractions. Be sure not to miss out on Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, The Haunted Mansion, Main Street Electrical Parade, Wishes Nighttime Spectacular, Pirates of The Caribbean and Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin.
Magic Kingdom Top Tips:
- This is a tip you won’t want to miss. The Kiss Goodnight is a magical message that is played after the park closes and is Disney’s way of saying ‘goodbye’ to you. Along with the message, you will find a light and music displayed on Cinderella’s Castle. A lovely memorable way to end your magical day.
- If you are looking to cool down or a little break to rest, Jump on the PeopleMover. This is Tomorrowland transit and allows you to enjoy fantastic park views.
Epcot is the second of four theme parks built at Walt Disney World in Bay Lake, Florida.
This theme park combines high tech fun and Disney imagination with the wonder of diverse cultures in two distinct worlds, Future World and World Show Case.
EPCOT Top Tips
- If you are looking to cool down, check out Club Cool. You can try unlimited samples of Coca Cola from around the world.
- Epcot has different areas of the park which represent different countries. A international tour. For example if you are in China, you can visit the temple and check out its perfect acoustic.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
For any Disney production fans, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will offer you behind-the-scenes look at Hollywood-style action. This theme park is full of live shows, thrilling attractions, backstage tours and star-studded special events. Take centre stage and enjoy Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios Top Tips
- Characterpalooza is Disney’s ultimate secret. This is an an unpublished character meet and greet that occurs on any day ,Fantasmic is performed during the hours of 4pm and 7 pm. It only happens for about 20 minutes, but it is your best chance to meet extremely rare characters that aren’t in any other parks.
- You all know the famous movie Singing in the Rain, the lamppost Gene Kelly danced about is in the park! You will notice there is a black rubber pad directly underneath so be sure to keep an eye out for it. Get someone to take your photo as you step on the pad! You might get a surprise as it will actually start raining on you and you can feel just like Gene Kelly!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Disney’s Animal Kingdom is home to more than 1,700 animals across 250 species. This is one of the largest animal theme parks in the world and where storytelling comes to life.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Top Tip
- The very first tip here will save you time and get you into the park faster to start having fun. Skip the long queue at the main entrance and head to the rear entrance of the gift shop in the Rainforest Cafe to start having fun earlier. Get to the park 30 minutes before opening and the characters will let you in with a morning welcome in front of the Tree of Life from Mickey and friends.
- Be sure to check out the famous Tree of Life which has over 300 animals carved into it along with the bends and twists of the branches.
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
Nothing beats a day at a water park to cool off and you have two to choose from at Walt Disney World. Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park is home to one of the world’s tallest and fastest free-falling waterslides. It is also jammed packed with slides and rides for the whole family.
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park has something for every member of the family. Fast waterslides, a lazy river raft ride, children’s area and much more. You can also catch a 6 foot wave in the surf pool or even snorkel Shark Reef with real sharks if you are brave enough.
If you are looking for some good deals for Walt Disney World, we have you covered below with these fabulous deals with Tour America: