1. Siteridge Limited trading as RedFM operates the www.redfm.ie website, the RedFM Radio Channel, and the Cork RedFM Mobile App (“The Services”).
2. We at Cork’s RedFM highly value your Data Protection & Privacy Rights. We are committed to collecting and processing your personal data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, in accordance with the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
3. Any personal data collected will be kept securely and will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected, being either to solve the issue you are having with our app, for prize draws/allocation, or for providing and/or improving The Services.
4. Your personal data will only be accessible by those employees and/or service providers of RedFM for whom access is necessary to carry out the tasks for which the personal data was collected.
5. By submitting your information in our forms you consent to RedFM storing your personal data for the purpose stated on said form for a limited amount of time only. Once your personal data is no longer required for the purpose for which it has been collected, it will be erased.
6. You may, by e-mailing us here, withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of processing which occurred prior to consent being withdrawn.
7. In certain limited circumstances, RedFM may rely on some lawful basis, other than Consent, to collect and process, or process already collected, personal data. Where this occurs, and where RedFM are obliged to do so, you will notified of same. You may have a right to object to such processing.
E-MAILS & TEXTS
8. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, from time to time users of The Services will provide their own, or a third party’s, personal data to RedFM via e-mail or text message. The personal data of such third parties will usually not be further processed without consent.
9. However, RedFM reserves the right to rely on Article 6(1)(e) of the GDPR and s.43 of the Data Protection Act 2018 as a lawful basis for processing of such personal data, where appropriate.
10. Persons who share their own personal data with RedFM via e-mail/text will never have that personal data further processed without consent.
11. We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics
12. Cookies are files with small amounts of data that are commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
13. We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
§ To facilitate our Service;
§ To provide the Service on our behalf;
§ To perform Service-related services; or
§ To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties may, from time to time, have access to your personal data. The reason for this is so they can carry out the purpose for which the personal data was collected on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
14. We value your trust in providing us your personal data, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We process your personal data based on the following lawful basis.
Station Newsletter Subscriptions are based on Consent.
Direct Marketing emails are based on either Consent or Legitimate interest, where we use legitimate interest, we will have completed an legitimate interest assessment where we conduct a balance test between our legitimate interests and your privacy rights.
You should be aware that you may be making available personally identifiable information about yourself when you submit material to our social media pages or to other interactive elements of our digital services.
When entering the Cash Machine competition entrants are add to our customer database and may receive service-related SMS messages, these messages will be free of charge. Entrants can opt out of this at any time by texting: STOP to 57557. This will be charged at 1 standard network rate message.
You can stop receiving messages anytime by texting STOP to 57557. This will be charged at 1 standard network rate message.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
16. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 16, without the consent of a parent/guardian. In the case we discover that a child under 16 has provided us with personal data, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us so that we will be able to take all necessary actions.
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
17. For the purposes of the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018, Siteridge Limited trading as RedFM is the Data Controller for all personal data collected in accordance with this Policy. All data protection related queries or complaints should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. If RedFM holds your personal data, you may be entitled, under the GDPR and/or the Data Protection Act 2018, to access, move, rectify, erase and/or restrict the processing of, said data. You should consult the appropriate legislation should you wish to avail of any such rights as may exist.
19. You have the right make a complaint to the Data Protection Commission should you feel that any of your data protection rights have been breached by RedFM.
20. We may update this Policy from time to time. Thus, we advise you to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Policy on our website. These changes are effective immediately, after they are posted.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this Policy, do not hesitate to contact us.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Red FM, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Data Protection Commissioner and Bauer.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Data Protection Commissioner
Phone: 1890 252 231
Fax: +353 57 868 4757
Phone: +353 1 8049000